images only displaying few stars in AIJ

Mike Miller
Images in AIJ only showing a few stars?

Re: images only displaying few stars in AIJ

You'd need to provide more information. Maybe post a screen grab of your image display panel that also shows all the settings, especially the histogram at the bottom.

Re: images only displaying few stars in AIJ

Mike Miller
Histogram Settings

check by use pixel value range
X min 1344.91
X max 5417.07
Y max Auto

Bin 256

Re: images only displaying few stars in AIJ

I'm not clear on what those numbers reference, but they wouldn't help much anyway. As I mentioned above, I'd need to see a screen grab of your image and the histogram below it to likely be able to offer any suggestions.