Source of the last 4 problems I reported.

SCO

Source of the last 4 problems I reported.

SCO
I think I have identified the source of the last 4 problems I reported.  Please look at the attached screen print.  When I pull the science images in the DP "Science Image" field, AIJ reports "0" files.  But when I pull the same science images in to the "Bias" field, AIJ reports (correctly) 336 files.  You can see that the paths are identical.  Yet one input field reports 0 files while the other input field reports 336 files.  There is something anomalous between how these two fields recognize and bring files into these two different fields.

Sycamore Canyon Observatory
https://scosci.com/

Re: Source of the last 4 problems I reported.

See response here.
SCO

Re: Source of the last 4 problems I reported.

SCO
I think I have discovered the problem.  When I unchecked "Process only new science files written after pressing Start button" in Preferences, the science files appeared.

The interesting thing is that I have never run these files through DP before.  However I did import them as an image sequence from the AstroImageJ main screen earlier, before I tried to run them through DP.

Now the science files show 336 as would be expected, but the calibration files show 0.  AstroImageJ must know that those calibration files have already been used and have created master calibration files.
Sycamore Canyon Observatory
https://scosci.com/

Re: Source of the last 4 problems I reported.

Yes, having the "Process only new science files written after pressing Start button" option set would cause the problem you are seeing. I don't understand the calibration file problem you mention relative to using import as image sequence.
SCO

Re: Source of the last 4 problems I reported.

SCO
Everything is fine now.  Since I specified the option to accept previously used science files, they all showed up..

The problem with the calibration files was that the DP screen reverted to the default values for their extensions instead of *.fit .  Once I corrected that, the calibration files showed up as well.

I believe all problems are resolved.  Thank you very much for your help.