will AIJ for 32bit Mac running BigSur OS become available??

will AIJ for 32bit Mac running BigSur OS become available??

jgrindlay
The current list of download options for AIJ with creation dates >2020 only includes that
for a 64bit Mac. Big Sur is latest OS for Mac and was released in mid-2020. Assuming the
2020 AIJ version would support Big Sur, will there be a release of a 32 bit version that is compatible
with Big Sur OS.

Re: will AIJ for 32bit Mac running BigSur OS become available??

We didn't release a 32-bit version of v4. We'll see what we can do about providing a later of 32-bit version of AIJ, but we don't have one available at the moment. Do you have an earlier version of AIJ already installed? If so, have you updated to the latest available daily build? If so, which feature is missing that would be helpful? This will help us determine the quickest 32-bit solution to try to provide.

Karen