illegal state exception message after clicking on image sequence

illegal state exception message after clicking on image sequence

dangle
Hello, when I try to import an image sequence an exception window shows up. It shows up immediately after clicking on image sequence so I have not gotten to any files yet.

"AIJ 5.3.4.02; ImageJ 1.54h2; Java 21.0.2 [64-bit]; Mac OS X 13.0; 102MB of 6144MB (1%)
java.lang.IllegalStateException: could not process tile"

Exception.txt

I tried updating to the daily build and deleting and redownloading the program but it still happens. I would appreciate any help.

Thank you,
Danny

Re: illegal state exception message after clicking on image sequence

Hi Danny,

Could you make an example image available to us to download for testing? If you prefer to not post a link here, you can send to karen dot collins atatat cfa.harvard.edu.

We'll report back here when we have a solution.

Re: illegal state exception message after clicking on image sequence

dangle
Hi Karen,

After reading your reply, I deleted and redownloaded my images and everything worked as normal so it seems like the first images got corrupted. Thank you for the help.

Danny

Re: illegal state exception message after clicking on image sequence

This makes sense. We had another user recently that had a similar error reported when opening LCO images that were apparently corrupted as part of the download process. We'll consider this resolved. Thanks for reporting on the user forum.

Karen