find a way to reduce data scattering

elahe lashgari
Dear karena,

I plotted a light curve relative to a Delta Scuti, data are so scattered. I wanted to ask if there is any way to reduce this scattering by AIJ?

Regards,

Ela

Re: find a way to reduce data scattering

Hi Ela,

Is AIJ causing the scatter, or is it the Delta Scuti variations, or maybe under-exposure? How many total ADU are in your aperture? What is the time scale on X-axis?

Karen

On 10/1/2020 5:51 AM, elahe lashgari [via AstroImageJ] wrote:
Dear karena,

I plotted a light curve relative to a Delta Scuti, data are so scattered. I wanted to ask if there is any way to reduce this scattering by AIJ?

Regards,

Ela

http://astroimagej.1065399.n5.nabble.com/find-a-way-to-reduce-data-scattering-tp1451.html
To start a new topic under AstroImageJ, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from AstroImageJ, click here.
NAML