Where is AIJ db 2.4.1 to download ?

astrofriend
Hi,
I can't find where to download the latest version:
Daily Build Version db3.2.1 (with ImageJ 1.47i) (Last Updated: 05/06/2017)

I can just find the older 3.2.0 from 2017-02-22

This place:
http://www.astro.louisville.edu/software/astroimagej/installation_packages/

/Lars
Lars
Homepage:
http://astrofriend.eu/

Re: Where is AIJ db 2.4.1 to download ?

Hi Lars,

Full install builds are provided only periodically. To get the latest build, first install 3.2.0 and then use the couple of click upgrade procedure described in the post at the link below to upgrade to a newer version. Once you have a version of AIJ installed, you really don't need to go through the full install procedure again on that computer.

http://astroimagej.1065399.n5.nabble.com/After-a-fresh-installation-of-AIJ-be-sure-to-update-to-the-latest-build-td142.html

Karen

On 10/2/2017 4:54 AM, astrofriend [via AstroImageJ] wrote:
Hi,
I can't find where to download the latest version:
Daily Build Version db3.2.1 (with ImageJ 1.47i) (Last Updated: 05/06/2017)

I can just find the older 3.2.0 from 2017-02-22

This place:
http://www.astro.louisville.edu/software/astroimagej/installation_packages/

/Lars
Lars
Homepage:
http://astrofriend.eu/

http://astroimagej.1065399.n5.nabble.com/Where-is-AIJ-db-2-4-1-to-download-tp844.html
To start a new topic under AstroImageJ, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from AstroImageJ, click here.
NAML