View parameters output for AstroImageJ

SCO

View parameters output for AstroImageJ

SCO
I understand that AstroImageJ uses the Mandel, Agol model to fit raw datapoints to.  How can I get a list of the output parameters (numbers) from an AstroImageJ run that are used as input to the Mandel,Agol model?
Sycamore Canyon Observatory
https://scosci.com/

Re: View parameters output for AstroImageJ

The inputs to the transit model are the time column that is selected by the user (usually BJD_TDB), rel_flux_Xxx data points, the rel_flux_err_Xxx uncertainties. You can use Multi-Plot > File > Save data subset to save these data columns. If you are detrending, you'd need to the detrending columns too. It is not clear what your ultimate goal is related to the transit modeling questions, but to fit these outside AIJ in the same way AIJ does, you'll need to understand Amoeba multiple parameter minimization. That's beyond what I can support here, but other users are welcome to join in if they have time.

Karen
SCO