Updated Manual / User Guide

AstroT
Dear every1, I just installed AIJ and figure out that the user-guide is outdated. Are there any plans to update the manual/user-guide?

Re: Updated Manual / User Guide

karenacollins
Administrator
Indeed the user guide is way outdated. We do hope to update when software development and bug fixes are better under control (we are only a two part-time person team).

In the meantime, I recommend Dennis Conti's guide and examples as the best getting started approach.

The AIJ paper expanded version is also freely available and more recent.

Questions not answered in the paper or Dennis guide can be posted here.

Karen

Re: Updated Manual / User Guide

AstroT
Hi Karen, I found this material which could be a good start for a AIJ newbie to read:

https://britastro.org/wp-content/uploads/2018/11/Tutorial_AIJ_Photometry_v2.06.pdf

Re: Updated Manual / User Guide

karenacollins
Administrator
Thanks! I also pinned this link on the main page with its own topic.