Stuck on an error message

Patrick-81
Hello here is Patrick from France.
A new user of astroimagej trying to use it to perform an exoplanet transit detection.
I am stuck on an error message when I try to perform the multi-aperture photometry. I don't see which option can block me.
Can you help me ?
I am quite sure that I have checked something that I didn't have to . But I can't find what.
Patrick from France
 43.95°N 1.57°E 209m

Re: Stuck on an error message

Make sure the "Use RA/Dec to locate aperture positions" is disabled when you do not have plate solved images.

Re: Stuck on an error message

Patrick-81
Thank you Karen.
I am a silly guy .
I have checked this box thinking that it would be better for the process.
Maybe I have to read more carefully the manual.

Patrick

Patrick from France
 43.95°N 1.57°E 209m

Re: Stuck on an error message

Patrick-81
Hi all,
I am proud to show you my first attempt to determine the transit of TRes-2b with astroimagej.
All the images where taken from my backyard with a refractor and a little ZWO camera.
I hope to re-iterate the exercise with a more complicated object.
I had some difficulties using the software. There is many leaks in the french tutorial. So I did lot of try and fail tests to get a convenient result:

I am sure I can get better result but I didn't understood how to use all the parameters for it.
But you know, first you try to use what you get and later you learn how to use it.
Patrick from France
 43.95°N 1.57°E 209m

Re: Stuck on an error message

chrismlt
This post was updated on .
Patrick,

Well done Patrick ! Your observed transit is well seen in the graph.

About the french tuto, as I told you previously in a private mail, things are not so easy if you only read the last lecture in a serie of five .
Maybe if you have some times left, you should considere to read also lesson 1 to 4 !

>I had some difficulties using the software. There is many leaks in the french tutorial.

Clear Sky !
Christophe