Skipping Frames in Multiple Aperture

carlajune
Is there a way to skip a frame while doing the single step mode for Multi-Aperture Measurements?

Re: Skipping Frames in Multiple Aperture

Unfortunately there is currently no way to skip an image in single step mode. I can see the usefulness of such a feature and will look at adding the capability. The best work around right now is to remove the undesired slice from the stack before starting Multi-Aperture. You can easily remove a slice by displaying the slice in the stack and then pressing the delete slice icon above the image. This will delete the slice from memory, but not from the hard drive. You would need to reload the stack if you need to analyze the deleted slice at a later time.

You can delete a slice while you are running Multi-Aperture, but the last slice will be processed twice unless you press escape to manually end the measurements at the new last slice. That is a slight bug that I need to fix.
Karen
On 10/12/2013 4:09 PM, carlajune [via AstroImageJ] wrote:
Is there a way to skip a frame while doing the single step mode for Multi-Aperture Measurements?

http://astroimagej.1065399.n5.nabble.com/Skipping-Frames-in-Multiple-Aperture-tp113.html
To start a new topic under AstroImageJ, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from AstroImageJ, click here.
NAML