Size of dots on plot

SCO

Size of dots on plot

SCO
Hi, just a simple question..  Is it possible to adjust the size of the dots on the plot?  I have been producing plots that are dense enough that the dots often overlap and it would be more clear what the situation is if I could make the dots smaller.

If not, nevermind...

Thanks!

Ed
Sycamore Canyon Observatory
https://scosci.com/

Re: Size of dots on plot

There is no dot symbol size control at this time. We will add some basic options in the next few days/weeks. In the meantime, if your dots are larger than expected, you may have "Out Bin" enabled on the right hand side of Multiplot Y-data. If so, turn that off to see the smaller dots of the unbinned data. If you are wanting to see individual symbols, but could tolerate averaging your input data, you might try "Input Average"  on Y-data. If you want to use Out Bin and the larger dots are overlapping, you might consider increasing the "Bin Size".
SCO

Re: Size of dots on plot

SCO
Thanks Karen,  I will try those options.

Ed
Sycamore Canyon Observatory
https://scosci.com/

Re: Size of dots on plot

Hi Ed,

In the latest daily build (5.2.0.07 or greater), we have now added controls for dot symbol size under a new Multi-Plot Main "Style" menu. We will continue to add other options over time.

Karen
SCO

Re: Size of dots on plot

SCO
Sounds great.  I will upgrade the version and try it.  Thanks!