Scripting AIJ / Running AstroImageJ Data Processor in Batch Mode

Scripting AIJ / Running AstroImageJ Data Processor in Batch Mode

GeorgeF
This post was updated on .
Having found that AstroImageJ DP was very good at processing the data from my variable stars images - my ambitions grew to process more of them but the amount of data was getting out of hand when I processed one star at a time. With the help of Karen adding an extra feature to DP and a lot of research I have devised a way to automate the process using ImageJ macros. Attached are a PDF explaining the technique and a BatchDP.txt file which is the example macro you can use as starting point for your own developments. Good Luck Regards George Fleming Using_AstroImageJ_Data_Processor_in_Macros.pdf, BatchDP.txt

Re: Running AstroImageJ Data Processor in Batch Mode

Excellent work George! Thank you for sharing with the AIJ community!