Propagate Header Edits through Multiple Images?

Propagate Header Edits through Multiple Images?

Tristan
Is there any way to have desired changes to header keywords or newly created keywords propagate through a collection of images in AIJ, rather than doing this one-at-a-time? The need for this is due to an unfortunate setup with a system that does not record certain information under astro-standard header keywords.

Thanks!

Re: Propagate Header Edits through Multiple Images?

Hi Tristan,

Unfortunately there is no way to do this in AIJ at this time. I have needed the same feature before, but I just haven't had the time to implement it yet. I have it on the feature request list, but it will be a while before I can get to it.

Karen