Problem with Measurements Table

SCO

Problem with Measurements Table

SCO
I am having a strange problem with the Measurements Table when opened in AstroImageJ.  The vertical axis will not move upward (toward row 1).  It seems to be stuck between rows 299 and 300.  I cannot get the table to move upward from there.  The table will move downward to row 311 using the tab or arrows on the right edge of the table, but it will not move up from the row 299-300 level.  A screen print is attached.  Any idea what the problem could be?

MeasurementsTableProblem.png

Ed
Sycamore Canyon Observatory
https://scosci.com/

Re: Problem with Measurements Table

Hi Ed,

Please send the measurements table to me by email. I haven't see this happen before, but maybe I can reproduce with your table. Please also post your AIJ version number and OS.

Karen
SCO

Re: Problem with Measurements Table

SCO
Hi Karen,

I sent the measurements table to you tonight by email. The AIJ version is 5.2.0.06, and the OS is Windows 10 Pro, version 21H2, OS build 19044.2486.
Sycamore Canyon Observatory
https://scosci.com/

Re: Problem with Measurements Table

Hi Ed,

Thanks for the measurementsTable. The file only contains entries for slices 263 to 311. When you ran multi-aperture, did you for sure start from slice 1 (note the starting and ending slice settings at the top of the multi-aperture set-up panel). The other possibly is that the rows of data corresponding to slices 1 to 262 have been deleted from the measurementsTable, either through highlighting them and pressing the delete key or using the menu commands, or that they were removed by shift clicking on the data points directly in the plot and clicking the mouse to delete them, or a "Cleaning" from a fitting panel deleted the rows. Since 1-262 are missing and 263-311 are present, I'd favor the guess that one of the first two items above happened. If you run the data again being sure to include all slices, does the problem disappear?

Karen
SCO

Re: Problem with Measurements Table

SCO
Hi Karen, yes, that makes sense.  That is probably is what happened.  I do not know why Multi-aperture did not start at slice 1, but I did not verify it at the time, and it is certainly possible that it did not for some reason.  I will run it again and verify that it definitely starts at slice 1 and I am sure that measurements table will then be fine.  Thanks!