Problem with Excel

loufas
Hi. I have a problem. When I’m trying to save the measurements as an*.xls file, when I open it with Excel 2010, the values have 2 or more decimal points as you can see.. What can I do? Thank you.Excel

Re: Problem with Excel

Is your excel set to use periods as the thousands separator? If that doesn't solve the problem, open the measurements
table in a text editor and post a screenshot here.

Re: Problem with Excel

loufas
xls-txt I think, as you said, that the problem is with Excel.Something with the settings .How can i solve it?
Also If i save the measurements as *.txt or *.csv file there is no problem but how can i work without columns?

Re: Problem with Excel

Here is what I get from a quick google search on "excel turn off thousands separator":

Also to change the character used from period to comma:

Re: Problem with Excel

loufas
Thank you very much..The second advice was all i need..