Plate solving using Astrometry.net timed out though succeeded on website

Plate solving using Astrometry.net timed out though succeeded on website

naama
Hi,

Since December I can't get AstroImageJ to solve images using astrometry.net due to a "timed out" error, though when I login to astrometry.net online I can see that the submissions were received and solved successfully.
Has anyone encountered this problem?

Thanks!

Re: Plate solving using Astrometry.net timed out though succeeded on website

Make sure you have updated to the AIJ "daily build" following these instructions:
http://astroimagej.1065399.n5.nabble.com/After-a-fresh-installation-of-AIJ-be-sure-to-update-to-the-latest-build-td142.html

This version has a fix that corrected all of the time-out problems I am aware of. If you still see consistent time-outs after the update, please post back here.

Karen

On 2/2/2019 11:58 AM, naama [via AstroImageJ] wrote:
Hi,

Since December I can't get AstroImageJ to solve images using astrometry.net due to a "timed out" error, though when I login to astrometry.net online I can see that the submissions were received and solved successfully.
Has anyone encountered this problem?

Thanks!

To start a new topic under AstroImageJ, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from AstroImageJ, click here.
NAML

Re: Plate solving using Astrometry.net timed out though succeeded on website

naama
I updated to the daily build and it works!

Thanks!