Parameter "CCD dark current per sec"

Nikolay
Hi

Why can not I set this parameter to more than two decimal places?

Thank you.

Re: Parameter "CCD dark current per sec"

Hi,

The number was actually stored to double precision internally, but only displayed to 2 decimal points. However, I have
increased the display to include 6 decimal places in the "daily build" version, which you can easily install following
the first entry at the post here:

http://astroimagej.1065399.n5.nabble.com/After-a-fresh-installation-of-AIJ-be-sure-to-update-to-the-latest-build-td142.html

Let us know if this has resolved your problem.

Re: Parameter "CCD dark current per sec"

Nikolay
Yes. After the update, the problem was solved.
Thank you.