Normalized Flux and Phase

nkaraman
Hello,

I want to add "Normalized Flux" data on Measurements table and also Iwant to plot normalized flux versus phase. How can I do theese with AstroImagej??

Thanks,

Re: Normalized Flux and Phase

Hello,

To add normalized flux to the measurements table, first plot the normalized flux, and then on the left side of the plot controls for that light curve, press the "New Col" icon () to add the normalized flux to the table. To plot in phase, go to Multi-plot_Main->X-axis->"Set epoch and period for X-axis phase calculation", and set those two values. Then go to Multi-plot_Main->X-axis->"Show X-axis as orbital phase".

Re: Normalized Flux and Phase

nkaraman
Dear Karen,

Thank you so much for your quickly reply. it helps me too much.  Now I want to set the phase axis (X axis) in the range of 0-1. How can I do it?

thanks again for your helps,

Nazlı

Re: Normalized Flux and Phase

On multi-plot main, set the "X-Axis Scaling" to "Custom X-range", then type 0.0 into "X-min" and press enter. Then type
in 1.0 into X-max and press enter. That should do it.

Karen