No calibrated science images created by DP

SCO

No calibrated science images created by DP

SCO
This post was updated on .
I ran DP using the settings shown on the attached pictures.  The master bias, darks and flats were created, but the calibrated science images were never created.  They were supposed to go into a subdirectory called pipelineout, but no such subdirectory exists..  The Log file for the processing is attached to this post.  Why were calibrated science images not created?  I have a feeling this problem is the result of the first problem I reported tonight, where DP reported "0" science files in the science folder, even though I know those files are there.  I can open them up in AIJ and in MaximDL.  They came from Dennis Conti's website.  So I know those files are good.
Log.txt

Sycamore Canyon Observatory
https://scosci.com/

Re: No calibrated science images created by DP

Yes, you'll need to solve the problem with the science images first. See here.