New user - Plot does not coincide with predicted Ingress and Egress

SCO

New user - Plot does not coincide with predicted Ingress and Egress

SCO
I completed my first exoplanet plot today of WASP12b using Dennis Conti's guide.  It looks good enough but the plot Ingress and Egress to not agree with the predicted numbers as shown on the screen print.  How would I correct this problem?  Thanks.

Sycamore Canyon Observatory
https://scosci.com/

Re: New user - Plot does not coincide with predicted Ingress and Egress

Check out the material in the guide on the BJD_TDB time format and using it as the X-axis time-base.
SCO

Re: New user - Plot does not coincide with predicted Ingress and Egress

SCO
I will check that out.  Thanks!

Ed
Sycamore Canyon Observatory