New User Manual

mjperson
Is there going to be a new version of the user manual for the current ImageJ?  I've got v 1.0.0 of the manual, but version 2.0beta of AstroImageJ.

Re: New User Manual

Hi,
I am currently working on the code for the final features that will be included in the V2.0 release, as well as the associated V2.0 user guide. I have posted a partial version of the new user guide as a pinned topic on the forum at http://astroimagej.1065399.n5.nabble.com/Partial-Draft-of-User-Guide-for-AstroImageJ-V2-0beta-td12.html. The current version provides a general overview of how to use AstroImageJ version 2.0, and provides details on the image display interface, the data processor module, and the FITS Header Viewing/Editing Module. Let me know if you have trouble downloading the document. I hope to complete the final version of both the software and documentation by year end.

Karen