Negative-Valued Pixels

KylieH
Hi all! Does anyone know how AIJ handles pixels with negative values? I have some images with negative-valued pixels, and AIJ seemed unable to open some of them until I added a pedestal so that there were no more negatives, but it opened other images with negative values just fine. Also, when I tried to apply the remove outliers function on an image with negative values, the initial image that it produced looked fine, but then when I closed that window and re-opened the image, it seemed to have re-set all negative values to zero.
Thank you for your time!