NEB Macro: Error: Measurement Table Exceeds 3,000 rows

NEB Macro: Error: Measurement Table Exceeds 3,000 rows

JustusRandolph
Hi all,

I'm wondering how to get around this error, included below, when I run the NEB macro.  I get this error right after I select a measurement table. (I have so many slices because I have eVscope data. There are usually between 4 and 6 k slices with the typical 3.97 second exposure time).

Thanks!

Error message: Measurement table exceeds 3000 rows

Re: NEB Macro: Error: Measurement Table Exceeds 3,000 rows

Thanks for the heads up Justus.

We'll take a look and report back with hopefully an easy update.

Re: NEB Macro: Error: Measurement Table Exceeds 3,000 rows

The new release of AIJ v5.1.0.00 or later allows up to 10,000 rows. If this turns out to not be enough, let us know.