David Emory
I saved an aperture file from another session. Now I want to use it on an image.

I have gone under the file menu (the one that opens when the image is the active window) and opened the desired aperture file.

How do I get the program to now use this previously saved list of apertures in mutli-aperture photometry?

The only option it gives me is the most recent apertures I used.

Thanks,

Re: Loading Aperture File for Multi-Aperture Photometry

Hi David,
    When you select "Use previous X apertures ..." in the multi-aperture setup panel, AIJ should use the apertures you just loaded using the file menu. You will still need to left-click on the location of the first star in the aperture list to set the relative offset of the apertures. If this does not seem to be working as expected, let me know more details of what steps you are taking.
Karen

On 7/17/2013 1:07 PM, David Emory [via AstroImageJ] wrote:
I saved an aperture file from another session. Now I want to use it on an image.

I have gone under the file menu (the one that opens when the image is the active window) and opened the desired aperture file.

How do I get the program to now use this previously saved list of apertures in mutli-aperture photometry?

The only option it gives me is the most recent apertures I used.

Thanks,

http://astroimagej.1065399.n5.nabble.com/Loading-Aperture-File-for-Multi-Aperture-Photometry-tp65.html
To start a new topic under AstroImageJ, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from AstroImageJ, click here.
NAML