Lines but not dots showing up on Plot of Measurements screen

SCO

Lines but not dots showing up on Plot of Measurements screen

SCO
Hello,  As a first test of my system using AstroImageJ, I took a series of photos of the same part of the sky where there were no exoplanets.  I then ran this series of photos (475 photos) through AstroImageJ, expecting to see (mostly) flat plots of stars on the "Plot of Measurements" screen.  Everything seemed to work correctly, but when I looked at the plot there were only lines there, no dots.  Could you please tell me what I did wrong, and how I can get the dots to show?  Attached are 8 screen prints showing all the settings that were used.  Thanks.

Sycamore Canyon Observatory
https://scosci.com/

Re: Lines but not dots showing up on Plot of Measurements screen

Riccardo Papini
In Multi Plot Main, X-axis scaling, I see a Custom X-range, very different from the actual range shown in the Measurement table.

Try checking Auto X-range in Multi Plot Main, X-axis scaling. You should see the dots. Then fine tune with Custom X-Range.

Hope this helps.

Riccardo
SCO