Is the exoplanet analytical model posted somewhere on AstroImageJ?

SCO

Is the exoplanet analytical model posted somewhere on AstroImageJ?

SCO
This post was updated on .
I might have missed this, so please excuse me if I did.  But is the analytical model derived at the end of an AstroImageJ session posted on a report somewhere?

I imagine this would be a standardized model with parameters filled in with the reults of the AstroImageJ session that best fits the data for that session.

If this is not currently available in AstroImageJ, could I please request that such a model be made available in the output of AstroImageJ version 5?

Ed
Sycamore Canyon Observatory
https://scosci.com/

Re: Is the exoplanet analytical model posted somewhere on AstroImageJ?

Most of the fitted lightcurve parameters can be output to the light curve plot in the legend.

If you need the full set of parameters, use Multi-Aperture => File => "Save All (with options)" and make sure "Fit Text" is enabled at the top. After the save all, you will find a text file with the information. Alternately, the parameter values can be copied and pasted from the "Best Fit" column of the fitting panel.

Karen
SCO

Re: Is the exoplanet analytical model posted somewhere on AstroImageJ?

SCO
Karen,

I have the Multi-Aperture screen open and I have "File" selected, but as the screen print shows, there is no option labeled "Save All (with options)".