Is data unusable because stars are too saturated?

Is data unusable because stars are too saturated?

bmhutson
Hello,

I'm trying to get a light curve for an exoplanet transit and I notice this pop up when I start running AIJ. I understand it is a saturation warning. Currently my Saturation warning and linearity warning are set at 55000. How do I know a correct number to change this to to avoid the warning? Trial and error? Also my plot ends up looking like the second image, which doesn't seem quite right. I know environmental factors can contribute heavily but it was a nice night out so I was wondering if possible my oversaturated stars have caused this and I should keep trying.