Is UT available for time scale?

SCO

Is UT available for time scale?

SCO
I am comparing an LC I made with another LC made simultaneously by a different astronomer.  The LC made by the other astronomer uses UT (Universal Time) on its X axis, so I would like to do the same for the Plot of Measurements screen.  However, I do not see UT as a time option on the Multi-Plot Main screen.  There is: J.D.-2400000, JD_UTC, JD_SOBS, HJD_UTC, and BJD_TDB, but no UT.  How can I get UT to be used on the X axis?
Sycamore Canyon Observatory
https://scosci.com/

Re: Is UT available for time scale?

Unfortunately, AIJ does not currently handle plotting in UT on its X-axis. It is a limitation of the underlying ImageJ plotter method so is not likely to be provided in the near future. I expect that the other plot you saw was not plotted directly in AIJ.

Karen
SCO

Re: Is UT available for time scale?

SCO
Yes, that is right.  The other plot I saw was made using an Excel spreadsheet.

Thanks,

Ed