Images aligning fail wiht space in the name

Images aligning fail wiht space in the name

AstroGiulio
Dear Karen, Dear All,

During my experience using AIJ I found the below issue.

After I load the FIT files (File->Import->Image sequence), when I try to align the image by using the aligned stuck button the following error message is displayed:"Failed to write the file"

From my analisys the issue is the space in the file name:

              "TOI 4079.01_vin2_Rc_20221218-001bin2.fit".

Indeed if I replace the space with an underscore ("TOI_4079.01_vin2_Rc_20221218-001bin2.fit") the alinging process works fine.

I am using AIJ version 5.2.0.05

BR,
Giulio

Re: Images aligning fail wiht space in the name

Thank you for the report! I have logged a bug fix request in our tracking system. I'll do my best to report back here when the bug is fixed, but keep an eye on the release notes in case I forget.