How to save Aperture settings in the Plot Seeing Profile

How to save Aperture settings in the Plot Seeing Profile

aperson
Hello,
I'm doing an exo- run and pulled up the plot seeing profile. I am able to save the profile as a png but it will not let me save the aperture settings. How can this be rectified?

Re: How to save Aperture settings in the Plot Seeing Profile

When the Seeing Profile "Save Aperture" button is clicked, the aperture settings are saved to multi-aperture, rather than to a file. In other words, when you click "Save Aperture", the radius and inner and outer background radii will show up as the default when you open Multi-aperture.

Karen

On 6/8/2020 2:43 PM, aperson [via AstroImageJ] wrote:
Hello,
I'm doing an exo- run and pulled up the plot seeing profile. I am able to save the profile as a png but it will not let me save the aperture settings. How can this be rectified?

http://astroimagej.1065399.n5.nabble.com/How-to-save-Aperture-settings-in-the-Plot-Seeing-Profile-tp1368.html
To start a new topic under AstroImageJ, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from AstroImageJ, click here.
NAML