How to download full fitting model of light curve?

How to download full fitting model of light curve?

nkaraman
Hello,
I have a half transit. When i used fit mode and set X axis-range, i can see full transit fitting model in plot window.

I saved the datas and tried to plot fitted light curve by excel. Its plotted like this...

How can i download full transit fitted model data from AIJ?
Thanks,

Re: How to download full fitting model of light curve?

Hi,

Unfortunately, this is a limitation of the AIJ output file (measurementsTable) structure. The measurementsTable contains a different row for each photometric sample, which is keyed on it's time-stamp column (e.g. JD_UTC). When the model extends beyond the data sample, it can not be recorded in the measurementsTable file for output.

A fix would not be an straight forward, but I'll keep this request around to consider if a workaround could be implemented in the future.

Karen

On 9/26/2020 6:20 AM, nkaraman [via AstroImageJ] wrote:
Hello,
I have a half transit. When i used fit mode and set X axis-range, i can see full transit fitting model in plot window.

I saved the datas and tried to plot fitted light curve by excel. Its plotted like this...

How can i download full transit fitted model data from AIJ?
Thanks,

http://astroimagej.1065399.n5.nabble.com/How-to-download-full-fitting-model-of-light-curve-tp1446.html
To start a new topic under AstroImageJ, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from AstroImageJ, click here.
NAML