How to change the positions of the V.Markers 1&2 on "Multiplot Main" window

How to change the positions of the V.Markers 1&2 on "Multiplot Main" window

kogbuefi
Hello!

 How is one able to change the position of V.Markers 1 & 2 on the light curve plot? I'm trying to change their positions so they'll match up with the ingress & egress times of an exoplanet transit I'm plotting.

Thank You!

Re: How to change the positions of the V.Markers 1&2 on "Multiplot Main" window

At the top-right of the Multi-plot Main panel, change the numbers in the V.Marker 1 & 2 boxes (shown below). If you have a scroll wheel on your mouse, you can place the mouse pointer over one of the numbers and roll the wheel to move one step at a time (set the step-size by right clicking), or use the up/down arrows next to the number to do the same thing. You can change the text by clicking the 'A' icons.

Karen

On 7/11/2013 11:30 PM, kogbuefi [via AstroImageJ] wrote:
Hello!

 How is one able to change the position of V.Markers 1 & 2 on the light curve plot? I'm trying to change their positions so they'll match up with the ingress & egress times of an exoplanet transit I'm plotting.

Thank You!

To start a new topic under AstroImageJ, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from AstroImageJ, click here.
NAML