Fits image loading errors after version 3.3.3

Fits image loading errors after version 3.3.3

Wayne Hilliard
Hello all,
The original fits files from my imaging  camera seem to load fine with all versions of AstroimageJ. After I process them using the Data processing tool I then get errors as follows:

ImageJ: Unable to open FITS file /media/woody/Samsung_T5/Ekos/4_11_20_c_2019_y4/Light/pipelineout/C_2019_Y4_ATLAS_Light_120_out.fits: IO error: java.io.IOException: Invalid FITS Header

Version 3.3.3 and earlier does not throw his error.

Thank you!
Wayne Hilliard

Re: Fits image loading errors after version 3.3.3

Wayne Hilliard
Additionally it is on a external USB sshd !
Thanks!
Wayne Hilliard

Re: Fits image loading errors after version 3.3.3

Hi Wayne,

Try the latest daily build to see if it fixes this problem and let us know how it goes.

Karen

On 4/18/2020 12:25 PM, Wayne Hilliard [via AstroImageJ] wrote:
Additionally it is on a external USB sshd !
Thanks!
Wayne Hilliard

http://astroimagej.1065399.n5.nabble.com/Fits-image-loading-errors-after-version-3-3-3-tp1319p1320.html
To start a new topic under AstroImageJ, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from AstroImageJ, click here.
NAML