Error on DP screen after pressing START

SCO

Error on DP screen after pressing START

SCO
Attached are 3 screen prints showing the configuration of the DP screen and the FITS Header for all science files being processed by the DP screen.  I am using the science and calibration files available on Dennis Conti's website.  The third screen shows the error I receive after pressing START on the DP screen.  Please tell me what I am doing wrong.  Thanks.

Sycamore Canyon Observatory
https://scosci.com/

Re: Error on DP screen after pressing START

The keyword in your fits header is OBJCTRA. You have OBJTRA specified as the keyword in AIJ. They'll need to match. The same issue for your Dec keyword.

Karen
SCO