Error message when loading .plotcfg files

Error message when loading .plotcfg files

Dennis Conti
Running latest version and daily build: 5.2.0.10. From the Multi-plot Main screen, get the following error message when trying to open a different .plotcfg file than what is currently active: "Error reading plot configuration file." However, if then close AIJ, reopen it, and click on the MultiPlot Tool icon on AIJ's main menu bar, the aforementioned plot config. file that didn't open, now comes open.

Dennis

Re: Error message when loading .plotcfg files

Hi Dennis,

Could you save the state of the "before" AIJ preferences that cause the problem, using Multiplot_Main > File > "Save all AIJ preferences to backup file" (i.e. the state of AIJ before loading the measurementsTable that causes the problem). Then send to me directly the resulting preferences file that is created along with the measurementsTable that causes the problem. We should then be able to debug and release a fix.

Cheers,

Re: Error message when loading .plotcfg files

BobM
FWIW Same behaviour with this latest version.

Am also experiencing some other anomalies with Light Curve plotting. Not sure if related but will investigate further and report back if I continue to duplicate.

Bob

Re: Error message when loading .plotcfg files

Thank you Bob! As I mentioned to Dennis, if you can capture a plotcfg file and measurements table that allow us to duplicate the bug on our end, please send those to me directly to make it much easier for us to debug.

Re: Error message when loading .plotcfg files

Thanks for these reports.

This bug has been fixed in daily build 5.2.0.11 (and later).

Karen