Default Plot Config File

TomKaye

Hello All,

Simple question I can't seem to find the answer for. I loaded a custom plot config file and now I want to go back to the original but can't seem to find it anywhere. Any help appreciated!

Thanks in advance,

Tom K

Re: Default Plot Config File

Hi Tom,

If you want to load a different plotcfg file, just drag and drop it on a multi-plot window, or use the multi-plot File menu option to load a plotcfg file. If you've ever done a "save-all" with the plot configuration you want (or one close to it), just load the plotcfg file that was saved.

If instead you want to return to AIJ default preferences, go to multi-plot_main > File > Restore All AIJ default prefs (near the bottom of the file menu list).

Unfortunately, there is no undo to revert to the previous preferences that were set.

Karen