Data Set 2 Firt settings

thidor05
Hi!
I don't what I have done wrong, but as of last morning, the Data Set 2 fit Settings page no longer appears during plot phase of the Multi Plot photometry.  The other screens, Multi
-
plot Main,
Multi plot Reference Star Settings
Multi plot Y data
do show up correctly.

What should I do to have that page back?

regards

Doris Thibeault

Re: Data Set 2 Firt settings

Hi Doris,

Make sure the fit setting for dataset 2 is set for transit fitting as shown here:

It is it is set to that mode already, select it in the drop-down menu again and it should display again. If that is not the problem, write back and include a screen shot of your Multi-Plot Y-data panel.

Karen

On 10/14/2017 9:44 PM, thidor05 [via AstroImageJ] wrote:
Hi!
I don't what I have done wrong, but as of last morning, the Data Set 2 fit Settings page no longer appears during plot phase of the Multi Plot photometry.  The other screens, Multi
-
plot Main,
Multi plot Reference Star Settings
Multi plot Y data
do show up correctly.

What should I do to have that page back?

regards

Doris Thibeault

http://astroimagej.1065399.n5.nabble.com/Data-Set-2-Firt-settings-tp857.html
To start a new topic under AstroImageJ, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from AstroImageJ, click here.
NAML

Re: Data Set 2 Firt settings

thidor05
Thanks a lot Karen, it worked