Combine and bin data with AIJ

nkaraman
Hello,
I have 9 transit light curves for same object. How can I combine and bin in 4 minutes intervals this data with AIJ?
thanks

Re: Combine and bin data with AIJ

Hi, unfortunately AIJ does not current bin data into equal time bins, but that feature is on the to-do list. For now you'd need to use another tool like python to read in the measurements table and bin the data into equal time bins. AIJ's current "bin" feature is more appropriately described as the averaging of N adjacent samples, which is essentially binning for single light curves with equally spaced exposure times (i.e. not applicable to what you are trying to do).

Karen

On 2/11/2019 6:08 AM, nkaraman [via AstroImageJ] wrote:
Hello,
I have 9 transit light curves for same object. How can I combine and bin in 4 minutes intervals this data with AIJ?
thanks

http://astroimagej.1065399.n5.nabble.com/Combine-and-bin-data-with-AIJ-tp1111.html
To start a new topic under AstroImageJ, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from AstroImageJ, click here.
NAML