Changing Y axis from flux to magnitude

SCO

Changing Y axis from flux to magnitude

SCO
Hi, currently the Plot of Measurements has (by default) a Y axis labeled "rel_flu_T1-0.02 (normalized)".  I am able to select the comp stars to show on the plot without a problem, and it is working fine.

However, if I want relative magnitude change on the Y axis, I enable a "Norm/Mag Ref" mode and select "Out Mag" in the y-data panel.  I believe that is the correct way to do this, but if I am mistaken please let me know.

The problem I have when I do this is that all plots disappear from the screen.  It becomes an empty window.  I was able (I do not remember how) to get the plot of T1 back within the window, but for whatever reason, I was not able to get the comp star plots to show on the window again.  Is there a simple way to get all stars (T1 and Cn) to show on the plot window again?  Thanks!

Ed

Sycamore Canyon Observatory
https://scosci.com/

Re: Changing Y axis from flux to magnitude

Try Y-axis auto-scaling on multi-plot main.