Batch cropping

Bojan
This post was updated on .
My images are too large (or, my memory is not large enough).
Is it possible to do batch-cropping of original TIFF images, leaving only area of interest?
Thank you in advance!
Bojan

PS
I found the trial version of BatchPhoto.. it adds the watermark in the lower-right corner,  but this is not the problem, as the crop can be placed such the watermark doesn't interfere.
Are there any other issues with this app?

Re: Batch croppin

Have you tried the "Use virtual stack" option when importing the image sequence? That option instructs AIJ to only load one image at a time into system memory, but the stack shows up as normal in the display. The only downside is a slight delay as you move from one image to the next in the stack display (i.e. the time it takes to read the next image from your hard drive).

Re: Batch croppin

Bojan
Will do, thank you!

Re: Batch cropping

mattwood
I had a similar question, but needed it for FITS files.

This was useful:  https://tinyapps.org/blog/misc/201305030700_crop_images_like_briss.html

Best regards,

Matt Wood
Texas A&M University-Commerce