BJD_TDB not complete on Measurements Table Subset

SCO

BJD_TDB not complete on Measurements Table Subset

SCO
When AstroImageJ creates the Measurements Table, it will put down the BJD_TDB time in a format like: 2459970.772269.  However, if I select "Save Data Subset to File" from the File menu of the Multi-plot Main page, BJD_TDB prints only as 0.772269.  How can I get the data subset file to show the entire field: 2459970.772269?

Ed
Sycamore Canyon Observatory
https://scosci.com/

Re: BJD_TDB not complete on Measurements Table Subset

Select BJD_TDB as the first item in the list to output. Otherwise, AIJ assumes you are outputting a detrend column and truncates the integer part for detrending with a smaller number.
SCO