Aperture placing not working

hardhardy77
I have been using AstroImageJ for the last couple of months and I have completed a hand full of photometry projects. I recently received my next set of data I have to graph and I can not get passed the aligning of the fits slices. For some reason when I go to align them, like I have done in the past, it displays a message saying "no apertures stored" then it will not let me place apertures. I tried uninstalling it and reinstalling, updating, and even restoring previous settings without any luck. I am all ears to any advice and or help. Thank you!!

Re: Aperture placing not working

keastrid
Hi,

It sounds like you need to uncheck "Use previous apertures" in the stack aligner window before continuing.

Kevin

Re: Aperture placing not working

hardhardy77
Yea I have tried that as well, along with every other possible checked and unchecked boxes. The outcome is still the same error box that reads "  there are no stored apertures". It does not allow me to place any apertures after the error nor does it register apertures that I stored manually before trying to aligning them.

Re: Aperture placing not working

keastrid
Could you share your preferences file?

Re: Aperture placing not working

hardhardy77
AIJ_Prefs.txt

I believe this is the file

Re: Aperture placing not working

keastrid
Here is a preferences file that fixes your issue. A generalized fix to prevent this from occurring again will be released in a few days.

Please replace your current preferences file with this new one. AIJ_Prefs.txt.