Aperture Photometry Parameters window size

Aperture Photometry Parameters window size

OE65
Hello,
I can't access to the first line of the Aperture Photometry Parameters window, so I can't set the radius of object aperture. Do you know how I could resize this dialog window ?
Thanks,
Olivier

Re: Aperture Photometry Parameters window size

It looks like if all of the options will not fit within the vertical screen dimension, the center options are displayed. As a work-around, can you drag the window down so that the bottom goes off the screen and then grab the top of the window and stretch it taller to reveal the aperture settings? If not, which operating system are you using? Can you send a screen shot of how it looks? What is the pixel dimensions of your display?

Karen

On 6/10/2013 2:37 AM, OE65 [via AstroImageJ] wrote:
Hello,
I can't access to the first line of the Aperture Photometry Parameters window, so I can't set the radius of object aperture. Do you know how I could resize this dialog window ?
Thanks,
Olivier

http://astroimagej.1065399.n5.nabble.com/Aperture-Photometry-Parameters-window-size-tp41.html
To start a new topic under AstroImageJ, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from AstroImageJ, click here.
NAML

Re: Aperture Photometry Parameters window size

OE65
I can't stretch the window taller in the vertical direction. I 've tried AstroImageJ with WindowsXPpro and Windows7, Java6 and Java7 from Oracle. The image display is 1366x768, but I've tried smaller displays unsuccessfully. I'll send you a screen shot as soon I will receive my register password.
Olivier

Re: Aperture Photometry Parameters window size

I made my screen size 1366x768, and now I see what you are describing. Let me see if I can find a quick fix or workaround.

http://astroimagej.1065399.n5.nabble.com/Aperture-Photometry-Parameters-window-size-tp41p43.html
To start a new topic under AstroImageJ, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from AstroImageJ, click here.
NAML

Re: Aperture Photometry Parameters window size

Hi Olivier,
    I have uploaded a fix that seems to work on my end. Can you give it a try by using the upgrade feature to install the "daily build" version. To upgrade, go to the main AIJ Toolbar->Help->Update AstroImageJ..., and then select "daily build" in the "Upgrade To:" menu. After the file downloads complete, AIJ will close. Reopen AIJ and you will be running the new version. Preference settings will be maintained. Let me know if this resolves the problem.
    The windows will still not allow the user to make them taller than the vertical screen dimension, but I have eliminated some unnecessary vertical space that allows them to fit into a height of 768 pixels (at least on my Windows machine). I will be redesigning these windows so that they will have scroll bars on the side if they do not fit on the screen, but that will not be until the next major release.

Karen

NAML

NAML

Re: Aperture Photometry Parameters window size

OE65
Hi Karen,
it's ok, the problem is fixed : now I can modify the radius of abject aperture.
Thank you !
Olivier

Re: Aperture Photometry Parameters window size

Resolved in latest daily build.