AIJ selecting the comps

Mike Miller
I have loaded images  through load sequence.
Placed apertures...and when I select target, AIJ selects the comps automatically
when I hit enter, nothing happens..?? how do I get AIJ to do the photometry?

Thanks
Mike Miller

Re: AIJ selecting the comps

That's the usual operation. Which options do you have set on the Multi-Aperture set-up panel? Can you include a screen grab of your setup panel with your next post?

Re: AIJ selecting the comps

Mike Miller
here is my multiaperture set up

If I have AIj auto select the comps, why does it not do the photometry after I hit enter?

Mike

Re: AIJ selecting the comps

Mike Miller
Unchecked auto select comps
Now I get. WCS plate solve error. My
Images are plate solved?

Re: AIJ selecting the comps

Hi Mike,

Your Multi-Aperture set-up panel is indicating only one image in the image display (i.e. there are no starting slice and ending slice sliders at the top). You can confirm this by looking at the image display. If you do not see an image selector slider under the image, then you only have one image open. All of your images need to be loaded into a common image stack for automatic Multi-aperture analysis. You can do that by either dragging an image folder from the Windows File Explorer and dropping it onto the AIJ Toolbar, or go to Toolbar > File > Import > Image Sequence to load a stack of images.

Re: AIJ selecting the comps

I see now that you used Import > Image Sequence. It is possible that the file filtering settings may have been wrong. Look at the number next to "Matched files:". It should show a number larger than 1 to load more than one file.

Re: AIJ selecting the comps

Mike Miller

trying to use AIJ for calibration and got this error:
saving master bias file C:/  etc....
Error: master bias File C:/  open failed??

and now there is a TIF file in the folder where calibration/light frames are located?