AIJ multi-plot

brandx
Just starting a photometry project for my masters (at ARI Liverpool John Moores University, UK) and playing with some data from my home observatory - a DCEP.
I've managed to use AIJ to create a light curve on the data and was wondering how I set the Y-axis to show actual mag rather than normalized.
Not exactly sure of the definitions of each column in the measurements table - are they documented somewhere?

Also I presume AIJ doesn't do the power spectrum analysis - what would you recommend?
Many thanks

Re: AIJ multi-plot

See this post on how to handle creating and plotting in apparent magnitudes.

The data columns are described at the end of the Extended AIJ paper. The definitions are also available within AIJ at Multi-Plot Main > Help > "Data naming convention...", although it appears that the built in list is a little out of date.

As you surmised, AIJ does not currently implement a power spectrum analysis, but it is on our medium term development schedule. Python could do the analysis. You'd just need to load the measurements table as tab delimited file and analyze the data column of interest.

Others may have alternate tools to suggest until we implement directly in AIJ.

Karen