AIJ crashes after clicking on "CCD Data Processor" folder

AIJ crashes after clicking on "CCD Data Processor" folder

petefleurant
Attached is an error log that was created after following events:
hs_err_pid21424.log

Start AIJ
Select DP toolbar icon
Select "CCD Data Processor" window
Select folder in "Science Imaging Processing"

Using
AstroImageJ version 3.4.0.10
ImageJ version 1.47i

Although the log file states that my system is Window 8, my system is in fact Windows 10.

From system info:
System Information report written at: 04/24/20 10:09:13
System Name: DESKTOP-CO04LO1
[System Summary]

Item Value
OS Name Microsoft Windows 10 Home
Version 10.0.18362 Build 18362
Other OS Description Not Available
OS Manufacturer Microsoft Corporation
System Name DESKTOP-CO04LO1
System Manufacturer MSI
System Model MS-7984
System Type x64-based PC
System SKU Default string
Processor Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-6700K CPU @ 4.00GHz, 4008 Mhz, 4 Core(s), 8 Logical Processor(s)
BIOS Version/Date American Megatrends Inc. 1.40, 9/2/2015
SMBIOS Version 3.0
Embedded Controller Version 255.255

Re: AIJ crashes after clicking on "CCD Data Processor" folder

I'm a native Windows 10 user and haven't seen or been able to duplicate this problem.

One possibility is that the AIJ_Prefs.txt file is corrupt. To check if that is the issue, open Multi-Plot and navigate to File->"Restore all AIJ default preferences..." (at the bottom of the list) and follow the instructions to reset the defaults. If that fixes it, let us know here.

Have any other Windows 10 users seen this problem? If so, please report here, along with any hints on how to reproduce it (beyond what is in the original post).

Re: AIJ crashes after clicking on "CCD Data Processor" folder

petefleurant
When upgraded to Java 8 64bit; and when AIJ is running the 64 bit Java (Windows 10), AIJ
no longer crashes when clicking on mentioned folder

So it may have been a configuration issue.