AIJ V5.0 Multi-plot Main Help tab

Dennis Conti
I noticed that there is no longer information available in AIJ V5.0 on either of the two Multi-plot Main Help tab selections. Was this intended?

Dennis Conti

Re: AIJ V5.0 Multi-plot Main Help tab

Hi Dennis,

Thank for pointing this out. It is definitely not intended. We'll get a fix released soon.

Re: AIJ V5.0 Multi-plot Main Help tab

keastrid
This is now fixed pending a future build.

Re: AIJ V5.0 Multi-plot Main Help tab

Hi Dennis,

The help panels have now been fixed in the latest daily build (should be v5.0.1.08 or later after you update).  Thanks for reporting this bug!

I realize the help panels need updating. We'll get that done at some point.

Karen