AIJ 5 Clear Measurements Table Data

BobM
After upgrading to AIJ5 (5.0.3.02) I notice that when running multi-aperture photometry that the 'Clear measurement table data' icon no longer works. Additionally, and perhaps as a result of that the slice count is not reset to the first slice when running subsequent photometric runs as was the case in AIJ3. You need to manually shift / slide back to the first slice before you hit enter else it will just process the last slice.

Not sure if there is a setting I missed after upgrading to AIJ5 or this is a known issue. Did not see it mentioned here.
Bob

Re: AIJ 5 Clear Measurements Table Data

Hi Bob,

I have not seen the clear measurements table problem, so there must be something unique with your environment. Could you use Multi-Plot_Main > File > Save All AIJ Prefs to Backup File, and then send me that file directly to my email. Also, if you have an example measurements table and plotcfg file saved that are associated with the problem, please send those along too.

I have also not experienced the slice count reset problem. Could you check Aperture Settings > More Settings (at the bottom right) and make sure under the Multi-Aperture settings heading that "Always default Multi-Aperture first slice to slice 1" is enabled? If it is not, that should be enabled. If it is set, let me know since there must be something else odd going on.

Re: AIJ 5 Clear Measurements Table Data

BobM
Hi Karen,

Not having “Always default Multi-Aperture first slice to slice 1" enabled was the problem for both. Apparently that didn’t carry over from my AIJ 3 install. Selecting that option allows the table to get wiped and subsequent run to start with slice #1.

Bob

Re: AIJ 5 Clear Measurements Table Data

Hi Bob,

If you get the chance, could you temporarily disable the option again and see if the table clearing problem returns?

Re: AIJ 5 Clear Measurements Table Data

BobM
Sorry for the delay. Was out of town.

After disabling the option and rerunning measurements photometry the problem did NOT return. Table clearing occurred as expected and the slice remained on the last one.

Hope that helps. But for me the problem is resolved.

Bob

Re: AIJ 5 Clear Measurements Table Data

Thanks Bob! Let us know if you see the problem return.