AAVSO Report Generation Error - JD_UTC not found

AAVSO Report Generation Error - JD_UTC not found

ghawkins
It's been a while since I generated an AAVSO report, but when I tried this morning, I got an ERROR Label JD_UTC not found.  However, that label and column are in my measurement results file.  Any thoughts, please?

Re: AAVSO Report Generation Error - JD_UTC not found

Dennis Conti
Gary,

Can you email me your measurements file to dennis@astrodennis.com. I'll take a look and report back to the Forum.

Dennis

Re: AAVSO Report Generation Error - JD_UTC not found

Dennis Conti
Just to report back to the Forum:

When using a measurement table with an extension of *.xls, Tab should have been selected as the measurement table delimiter. Also, per the Help guide, rel_flux_T1_n  should have been added to the measurements table.

Dennis